To alleviate poverty for sustainable development through creation of self- help and self-reliance among the people.
- To improve education system through enhancing quality education, provision of school management and missing facilities and to facilitate parents and teachers by bringing change in education sector.
- To take initiative for the promotion of gender equality and protection of children and women rights.
- To support human rights values particularly minorities, women, children rights and bring gender equality through advocacy, awareness and capacity building of community empowerment.
- To set up and promote networks of community based organizations for better planning, management and utilization of resources.
- Socio-economic Justice
- Gender equality
- Human Dignity
- Minorities and rights protection
- Right based Development
- Peace and Tolerance
- Accountability and transparency