Skip to content
- Women participation in development and social activities.
- Trade information dissemination.
- Encouragement in private and government sector.
- Education for all without gender discrimination.
- Skill enhancement of rural women.
- Access to justice through judiciary system.
- Modernized embroidery techniques.
- Women participation in electoral process and their active role in political parties.
- Linkages with market for socio economic development of poor women.
- Vocational skills trainings.
- Management trainings and development.
- Leadership and opportunities trainings.
- Develop small- scale enterprises.
- Provision of small loan to develop livelihood.
- Employee opportunities in rural areas particularly in agriculture sector.
- Mobilize communities to plan their own development.
- Encouragement in animal husbandry, poultry and fishing farming.
- Capacity building of community organizations
- Organization’s staff training.
Wash & infrastructure
- Provision of water supply schemes
- Installation of equipment for water supply schemes.
- Construction of latrines, hand washing & bathing point, drainage as well as solid waste disposal system in rural areas:
- Provision of water & Sanitation facilities at BHUs
- Organizing health & hygiene sessions for community
- Engaging with the communities to solve their own water and sanitation problems.
- Ensuring access to clean drinking water and sanitation facilities all year and in emergency.
- Organize mobile health unit sand camps
- Commence long-term health programs to improve health facilities and benefited a large number of population particularly in rural areas.
- Build capacity of health staff at district, Tehsil and UC levels to ensure effectiveness of their services
- Spread awareness about health among community members
- Committees for health, social services and public safety.
- Dissemination of information on technology and quality education
- Bring educational awareness in communities with the support of education department
- Promote importance of education through print, electronic media and walk campaign
- Build teaching and learning capacity of school teacher to improve performances of students.
- Construction of new class rooms and maintenance of school Infrastructure.
- Spread Awareness about equal opportunities for girls getting education.
- Provision and development of reading material for communities.
- Rehabilitation and Construction of shelters, health units, school WATSAN facilities agriculture and irrigation sachems.
- Provision of immediate life-saving services to effected people reduce suffering and bring relief.